We moved the PTB systems platform to Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V.. It's great.. Some great improvements in the product. Recommended!
PhillipsTaylorBrown are partners with Microsoft's "cloud based" service. Office 365 is Microsoft's enterprise classed email and data hosting service. Instead of the usual up front cost of purchasing hardware and software licenses to use the Microsoft Exchange and Microsoft SharePoint email and document storage systems.
In many circumstance there can be a great potential cost saving, reduced capital investment and less administration involved in using an Office 365 based system. PhillipsTaylorBrown have the combined experience to help you determine whether "cloud based" Office 365 is the right solution for your business or whether a mix of on-premise and off-premise systems is the most appropriate for you.
Office 365 feature include
- Monthly subscription from £4.00 per user.
- Options to include the full Office Suite.
- All security updates included.
- Always the latest version of Office software.
- Up to 25Gb in email storage space.
- Access from Outlook, web browser or Exchange Mobile Phone.
- SharePoint storage services up to 4Tb.
- Data backed up to multiple locations.
Read more about Office 365 on Windows Cloud