We moved the PTB systems platform to Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V.. It's great.. Some great improvements in the product. Recommended!
IT Systems Audit
As part of our commitment to ensure our clients' IT systems are providing the best possible service for its users we offer an initial IT systems audit for all customers that take an IT Support contract.
For a limited time - we're offering this service to any potential customer in our locality that is interested in the value we can add to their company.
There are two options for this audit - the first being a general IT systems audit that documents current configuration and indicates areas which the customer should concentrate their efforts to improve service to the users, and the second being a customised audit that concentrates on a particular server or application (virtualization, messaging etc..).
Our IT systems audits are created by the following process;
- A PTB engineer will visit your site and will make environmental observations
- The engineer will install performance gathering software to enable us to baseline your environment
- The engineer will leave site and return in a few days to collect the performance information (this may be completed remotely)
- A meeting will be held with a minimum of 3 senior engineers at PTB to discuss the observations and performance statistics
- The audit document will be created and delivered to the customer
- A meeting will be booked (if required) to explain the findings with the customer
Further to the IT audit we review your business needs and requirements and are able to produce an IT strategy to maximise the potential from your current IT investment and develop your IT system to meet your future business needs. The goal being â€œno nasty surprisesâ€ and a fully budgeted IT plan for all to implement and maintain.