We moved the PTB systems platform to Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V.. It's great.. Some great improvements in the product. Recommended!
How well is your system running? Are you monitoring the types and levels of support calls? How is your IT support team performing?
Our monthly reports details all the support incidents generated within your business, by whom, the nature of the incidents, our time to respond and the resolution.
Detailed reports help to identify areas of weakness in a system or training requirements for staff members. Our time tracking confirms the value you are getting from your support agreement and allows both parties to monitor and if need adjust the agreement to meet the changing requirements of your business.
Rest assured that we will not wait for a report to tell us if thereâ€™s something going wrong. Our helpdesk and support teams are constantly monitoring our clients systems so that we can also advise on new ideas or ways of doing things.
Our monthly system checks include;
- Patch management of the servers. Making sure all the latest updates are installed
- A check that your backup has been completed successfully
- Anti-Virus software is updating correctly and protecting systems
- Disk capacity and free space on all your server hard disks
- A check that you server RAID array is in a healthy state
- A Windows Event log check to confirm the system is free of critical errors
- A check to make sure your email system and associated services are running efficiently
- A hacker check to make sure your system is secure