We moved the PTB systems platform to Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V.. It's great.. Some great improvements in the product. Recommended!
Migrations & Upgrades
- Are your staff complaining of or blaming slow PC performance?
- Have you noticed your network slows to a crawl in the mornings?
PhillipsTaylorBrown will perform a full audit of your IT infrastructure free of charge and diagnose the likely causes. We will then provide you with the most suitable, cost effective solution to address these issues.
The average desktop PC has a functional lifespan of roughly two to five years. The length of the lifespan greatly depends upon the type of system purchased, advances in hardware components and changes in the software that we run. Over time, users will tend to notice that their systems just aren't as fast as they used to be; they don't have enough space to store their files or don't meet the requirements for the latest software.
Let PhillipsTaylorBrown help you get the best out of what you have. We wonâ€™t automatically suggest replacement unless it really is necessary.
Server UpgradesYour servers are the backbone to your IT Infrastructure. If these are not performing correctly then everyone suffers. Our fully qualified Microsoft certified engineers can upgrade or replace your systems to ensure you maintain peak performance. We may even be able to suggest better utilisation of you existing server hardware.
Now is the time to look at migrating to Small Business Server 2011 for added benefits that include:
- Affordable and easy to deploy, use and maintain
- Automatic backup of business data and simple recovery features
- Enterprise quality functionality and productivity capabilities
- Organize and access files from virtually anywhere