We moved the PTB systems platform to Windows Server 2012 Hyper-V.. It's great.. Some great improvements in the product. Recommended!
Network Monitoring â€“ Server and Workstation
PhillipsTaylorBrown offer proactive remote Server Monitoring. We keep an eye on the key parts of your server(s) that, left un-monitored, can cause real problems. We alert on any issues, allowing us to fix them fast, before they become big problems causing costly downtime.
You can also view the monitoring results of your servers and workstations with access to our Remote Monitoring Portal where youâ€™ll receive a holistic view on all your monitored IT equipment.
PhillipsTaylorBrownâ€™s Network Monitoring provides server and workstation security and monitors all aspects of system performance.
Our Network Monitoring includes;
- Safeguarding your business information from malicious attack by ensuring anti-virus and malware software is always up to date
- Checking that server backups runs= successfully and help to ensure data is safe
- Monitoring patch management status ensuring critical updates are installed so that servers are protected
- Receiving alerts to unauthorized logins so you can prevent dictionary attacks on your network
- Ensuring your Servers RAID disk subsystems are functioning at 100% so failing disks can be replaced before business data is lost
- Keeping on top of relevant hardware performance such as Server fan speed and temperatures, uninterruptable power Supplies (UPS), external disks, and more.
Performance Monitoring includes checks on your server(s);
- Disk space
- RAID array health
- Disk space consumption rates
- Folder and file Sizes
- Windows server services
- Exchange Email server services
- Processor health, memory usage, network interfaces and physical disks